Projectors come in all shapes, sizes and lenses, so how do you know which one is best for your home theater system or gaming projection? We have the answer to this question and more in this article. Let's go the Projector Buying Guide~
If you're looking for a small projector, consider the T01 model. It's easy to set up and use, and it won't take up much space. However, if you plan to watch movies with friends and family, you'll need a larger projector, such as X1. You might also want to consider a projector that has HDMI inputs, since these allow you to connect multiple devices at once.
Check the Price.
Before you buy a projector, make sure you understand its features. This will help you decide whether it meets your needs.
- Does it have speakers so you can listen to music while watching movies?
- Does it have a USB port so you can charge your phone while using it?
- Do you need a remote control?
These are just some examples of things to think about before making a purchase.
There are generally two factors that really affect the price:
1. Function and adaptability：in simple terms, is it easy to link and use. The projector with Android system will be slightly more expensive than the standard projector. It is a little more expensive because the advancement of technology has led to a decrease in cost, so it is generally recommended to buy a projector with a TV system, which is more cost-effective. The adaptability of the projector with the system is better, as long as it is connected to WiFi, it can play, freeing up redundant equipment.
2. Clarity： Literally here, 720p is cheaper than a 1080p projector, and a 4K projector is a lot more expensive than 1080p. However, it is worth noting that 'sharpness' is actually affected by many factors； among which projectors under $250 consider the use of the scene more.
If you use it in a room and the projection distance is about 2 meters, in fact, the so-called 720p and 1080p effects may not be much different, and the same is true for 4K projection. The principle is that the smaller the projection screen, the higher the clarity will naturally be.
Find the best price.
Find deals on projectors: Many retailers offer discounts on specific models, and xgody.com also has hidden perks.
For example: 10% discount code: SPIN10 (*can be used in the purchase page)
For example: private message customer service to get cash back after purchasing a product - usually for small tasks like posting pictures or videos on social media.
It is also recommended to find a well-known and qualified brand to buy, because the projector market below 200 US dollars is very chaotic, and some unscrupulous merchants (mostly means that there is no information to check on the Internet), they are basically shoddy Okay, or it’s on sale this year, and it’s gone the next month, etc. This is also an important factor that affects consumption. You can’t buy a product just because it’s cheap. In this regard, XGODY has a good guarantee.
At least this brand has existed for 10 years. There are also many bloggers recommending and positive news reports on the Internet. Among them, the navigation system is the industry leader, and most trucks used by drivers.
In my opinion, only smart projector can completely replace and surpass TVs, after all, they have more advantages that TVs don't have, such as Android TV.
A projector is an essential tool for many people who enjoy watching movies or playing video games on their big screen TV. But what should you look for when buying one? Read our guide to help you choose the right projector for your needs.
We have been working hard on innovation, and have been looking for smart products that are more cost-effective and suitable for my customers.