Q: Can I change to truck mode?
A: If you want the set the truck information, please do as follow:
- please enter the navigation program, and then you will see a Navigation Menu, press "More---Setting", you will enter the setting menu
- clink "route setting"-find "Vehicle" option, and choose "truck" insert truck information (height, weight etc.) set the "max speed "at same time
- finally, pls tick "confirm parameter for each route planning "
Q: How can I update map? how long can you support update?
A: We support lifetime update map, the map will update once a year, if you need update map in future, contact us, we can send you the update map.
Or you can follow our Facebook group to get the link, XGODY-Navigation: @XGODYcarstereo
Q: Can I use post code to search?
A: The GPS supports post code, street, or coordinate to search.
Here is Instruction: Navigation—Find—Find Address—Select United Kingdom--(there is
gray pane)Such as(OL12 9SG),click OL12“Space”9SG.
Normally it supports to search an address with full post code or partial post code.
Q: What units can it support, can I change Miles?
A: It supports Kilometers/meters, Miles/feet, Miles/yards.
Here is Installation: After you enter the map, Setting--Regional-- Units and Formats, there is different mode (Kilometers/meters, Miles/feet, Miles/yards). please choose the one you want.
Q: After insert my address, it always looking for signal?
A: About the GPS signal, it may affect by weather or some other aspects. you need to take the GPS outdoor and test it in the opening area. Meanwhile, on the GPS main menu, there is an icon called "Tools" or "GPS", please press it and press "GPS viewer" or "GPS info", from there you can reset the GPS receiver. please try what I said above, ok? the GPS should can work well.
Here are two suggestions:
1, Please don't block the back of the device, the signal receiver is on the back of the device.
2, Please fully charge the device, when the device is in low battery, it can't receive the signal, so when you use it, please charge it continually.
Q: Can I set Speed camera or Driving time?
It can support speed camera and driving time.
1. As for the speed cam, you can set it as below: press "Navigation "---more "----"setting "---"sound and warning" ---"Alert point Setting " and then you can turn on it and you can set it.
2. About the actual speed to display, please kindly set it in this way: Please press: navigation—setting-- -visual guidance setting--date fields--choose "fields with route"-- slide down to choose "Speed" .
Q: how can I connect with phone?
The Bluetooth function can only support phone call, not support connect with earphone.
As to the Bluetooth connection, you can try this way:
1. turn on your navigation
2. you can see "Bluetooth" icon, open it
3. on the new screen, clink "search" icon (pls open your phone Bluetooth at same time)
4. clink the "green recycle " icon, it will start searching,
5.if the GPS find your phone, or your phone can find the GPS (Bluetooth named navigation start),pls clink the second icon in the screen " a Bluetooth with tick " on GPS , then your phone will get a request message" need you insert match, insert 0000 or 1234 ,then it will connected with each other
Q: I have turned on all my volume, still no sound?
Please check if you have ticked “FM” function on desktop, please not tick it, then sound can work.
Q: Why the navigation could not load, the map path is blank?
First, there is a small hole on the back of the device, please try to use a pin to poke it and it will restart.
Second: Please do as below: setting -"Navi Config" -clink three points(...) -Resident Flash (double click)—EU+AU/USA (double click)—Prim .exe (double click)—OK.
Q: Can you support worldwide map?
We have world map, normally we will preload map according to your address, if you want world map, pls leave message when you bid, we can arrange for you specially, but we suggest to install some maps into SD card, because the GPS storage is limited.
Q: How to install firmware?
This needs to consult the website staff, they will send you the relevant information & software.
Q: User Manual