XGODY Navigation Expert Explains Why You Should Choose Professional Navigation Equipment 2
For general occupations, Google Maps or Waze is one of the most commonly used navigation solutions today. But for special occupations and groups of people, such as truck drivers, converted RVs, campers, etc., this type of navigation software is flawed, because this type of free navigation does not tailor the route according to the weight and volume of the vehicle.
In fact, there are still truck drivers who rely on Google Maps for truck navigation, sometimes leading them and their 'tall & big boy' on roads that aren't suitable. It's all because Google Maps doesn't know that the road isn't suitable for trucks, and it doesn't know if your modified camper is the right height for this low bridge.
Visual Guidance Settings 2
Setting steps: Settings-Visual Guidance Settings-Data Fields-Choose the 3 data fields you want from the right
You can choose 3 data fields to display in the lower right corner of the navigationroute screen. In Visual Guidance Settings, you can select what you need.
- wo lok
- Tags: how to
How to open XGODY phone cover and insert cards? 8
Half of the XGODY phones are having removable batteries, which means the phone cover can be open, and you need to open the XGODY phone cover before you insert cards in. Here is the guide telling you how to open XGODY phone cover and insert cards.
First, let’s list some models that are popular and comes with a phone cover.
Built-in battery(can not open the cover and remove battery)
Models with the back cover
Take Note 7 for an example
1. Opening the cover, you can find a corner that is with concave, open the cover from there.
2. Take out the battery.
3. Slide in the sim cards, SD card if you have. Normally there signs on the phone, you will the direction of every card.
***From February 2021, XGODY’s battery technology has made a major breakthrough, with better quality and longer life.
Models without the back cover
Take Mate 30 for an example
1. Find out the card slot pin in the package
2. Find out the card slot and hole on the left side
3.Insert the pin into the hole and push lightly
4. The card slot will come out
5. Take out the slot and place the SIM card or SD card(do it in the right direction, otherwise, cards will not be recognized)
6. Insert the card slot and gently push it inside.
Isn’t it simple? Go ahead and try it.
- XGODY xss
- Tags: how to